Casino Night Fundraisers:
- Elimination Tournament Basics
- Fundraiser Casino Chips
- How Does A Casino Fundraiser Work
- How Long Do My Guests Play During The Event
- How Long Does a Tournament Last
- Marketing & Ticket Sales
- Planning For Extra Staffers & Volunteers
- Real Money vs Fake Money
- Rebuys & Ad-Ons
- Texas Hold ‘Em Tournaments
- Venue Selection
- What Angela’s Casino Provides
- What Do Guests Win
How Long Does a Tournament Last?
Because our Tournament Director will be controlling the “blinds” or the betting throughout the night according to a specific structure, we can ensure that the overall tournament ends within the allotted time. In general the more players there are, the longer the tournament would typically take, but 3 to 4 hours is our usual tournament length.