Casino Party RentalsBring the feel of Vegas to your next event.
What’s a casino party, anyway?
Because guests aren’t playing with real money, you might ask yourself, “How does this whole thing work?” Here’s what happens, in a nutshell:
- Setup crew arrives prior to guest start time (or earlier for larger events as needed)
- Hosts distributes “casino money” to guests
- Casino starts and guests exchange casino money for casino chips
- Guests gamble with casino chips for 3.5 hours
- Dealers count up everyone’s chips & convert them into raffle tickets
- Our Pit Boss emcees all the giveaways – but we always suggest this to be done by the guest of honor.
- Crew starts tearing down after 4 hours have elapsed and all prizes have been given away
- Casino parties typically last 4 hours
- Setup and tear-down time NOT counted against this 4 hours
- All accessories needed for each game, such as chips, dice, cards, etc are all provided.
- Guests do NOT play with real money
- Guests of all ages can participate
- We provide cards, chips, customized “casino money,” & raffle tickets
- You provide the venue and any prizes
- Our crew can handle all the raffle logistics and emcee any giveaways
- Photo booth
- Professional photographer
- Bar staff: Bartenders & Cocktail Waitresses
- Decorations, such as centerpieces, props
- Pool Tables
- Bar Stools or Chairs
- Promotional Casino Girls