Poker Night FundraisersYou've got to know when to hold 'em...
FAQ – Running a Poker Tournament Fundraiser:
Poker Tournament Fundraisers
A Texas Hold’Em poker tournament can be used as an excellent fundraiser, whether you incorporate the tournament into your casino night fundraiser (i.e., host a poker tournament inside a larger overall casino night with other games such as blackjack, roulette, and craps) or as a stand-alone event. Either way, our crew can run the tournament for you from beginning to end!
Poker Table Essentials:
- Normally 9-10 players per table, but most clients seat 10 per table during tournament play
- 1 dealer required per table
- Sit-down height: 10 chairs are necessary per table but NOT provided
- Poker table dimensions:
- 8 feet long
- 3.5 feet wide
- 30 inches tall
- 150 square feet are needed for each table as well as everyone around it
- Separate Tournament Director typically recommended for tournaments with 5 or more tables