Casino Night Fundraisers:
- Elimination Tournament Basics
- Fundraiser Casino Chips
- How Does A Casino Fundraiser Work
- How Long Do My Guests Play During The Event
- How Long Does a Tournament Last
- Marketing & Ticket Sales
- Planning For Extra Staffers & Volunteers
- Real Money vs Fake Money
- Rebuys & Ad-Ons
- Texas Hold ‘Em Tournaments
- Venue Selection
- What Angela’s Casino Provides
- What Do Guests Win
As the gaming time is drawing to a close, our dealers will announce the last hand, the last spin of the wheel, and the last throw of the dice. Guests will then be instructed to go back to their favorite table and turn in their casino chips. If you choose to have a raffle we’ll provide raffle tickets free of charge, and our crew can handle all the logistics of distribution of their tickets.
At this point, each of your dealers will “cash everyone out,” meaning that they’ll count up everyone’s winnings in chips and convert these to raffle tickets. The simple idea is that the more chips you’ve won over the course of the night, the more raffle tickets you’ll earn.