Casino Night Fundraisers:
- Elimination Tournament Basics
- Fundraiser Casino Chips
- How Does A Casino Fundraiser Work
- How Long Do My Guests Play During The Event
- How Long Does a Tournament Last
- Marketing & Ticket Sales
- Planning For Extra Staffers & Volunteers
- Real Money vs Fake Money
- Rebuys & Ad-Ons
- Texas Hold ‘Em Tournaments
- Venue Selection
- What Angela’s Casino Provides
- What Do Guests Win
How Long Do My Guests Play During The Event?
All our parties include 4 hours of “casino time,” which includes 3.5 hours of gaming time followed by 30 minutes of cashing in of chips for raffle tickets and any giveaways. If you opt to have a “break” of casino time, for any reason such as dinner, presentations, or live auction, this can be discussed with your event manager upon booking and finalizing your timeline to insure this break won’t harm the outcome of your events success. Unfortunately, since our dealing staff is hired upon a 4 hour shift, your event time of 4 hours would still include any breaks you may opt to take.