Casino Night Fundraisers:
- Elimination Tournament Basics
- Fundraiser Casino Chips
- How Does A Casino Fundraiser Work
- How Long Do My Guests Play During The Event
- How Long Does a Tournament Last
- Marketing & Ticket Sales
- Planning For Extra Staffers & Volunteers
- Real Money vs Fake Money
- Rebuys & Ad-Ons
- Texas Hold ‘Em Tournaments
- Venue Selection
- What Angela’s Casino Provides
- What Do Guests Win
What Do Guests Win?
After all this though you might be asking, “If no one is playing for real money, why should anyone take the gaming seriously? And what are these tickets for?” In one word: PRIZES! Although you’ll have to provide the prizes, this is what gives your guests the incentive to play for keeps.
Ideally you would solicit local businesses and try to get as many prizes donated as possible in order to keep your expenses low and your profit margin high. In terms of how many prizes, there really isn’t any rule of thumb, but more is sometimes nicer than fewer prizes, so long as you keep things within reason. You want to “give them a reason” to keep playing and/or purchase more casino cash throughout the evening, so a few “big items” on display at your event is suggested.